Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you Jac baby (: 'No worries, you'll know when your true love comes, because he'll be very very nice and thoughtful to you, maybe soon, maybe years later.' Thank you Ah bee (: 'Don't lose faith in love, it will only be a suffer to you yourself if you think negatively..' Big thank you to all of those who encouraged me, and those who tried to tell me not to lose faith in this thing called love. I must say my heart is still numb from all my past relationships except my first. He was the only person I dared to say 'I love you' to.. the first person that ever took a place in my heart.. the first to hold my hand. The rest was a total mess.. But I must say most of them really treated me well, so well that I really was touched. Just that none really did work out and I am quite scared. Lol. ): You know, my fairytale dream is to get married happily ever after when I am 25 years old? Now I fear the fact that I may not find the right person anymore. Because I met someone, who totally changed my impression of most boys. But still, I want to believe that my fairytale will come true.

Mind you, I am not in love now. Just cannot except the fact that some people have no guts to tell me what is going on before I scold the shit out of them. People, learn to gain the courage to love(:

No comments: