Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hsinrui is tired and is wondering why she answers to almost everything but does not get answers half the time. I am seriously tired and i want to scream all the shit I feel out. So someone, please listen to me before I break down. HAHAHA. But anyways, I was planning to blog yesterday but apparently I forgot about it so am here to update already! Had esscrm tutorial from 9am to 11am yesterday and I skipped dance class. I wonder how the newcomers did and if they enjoyed. HEH. So Alston Chenlu Jeffrey Johnson Junwei Lauren Shuqin Zhiwei & I went to the national museum of singapore after school. We had to do this NE group project so two of our groups went there! (: Went to The Manhattan Fish Market for lunch before that. HEHEHE. Went home and took some notes out then head down to Singapore Post to meet Kerwin, try to study but. So we chilled out at Coffee Bean and watched funny clips and listened to song. Then walked to some place aimlessly for dinner and stuff! HAH. Now at White Sands after two tutorials which I had from 8am to 12pm and I skipped my lecture today. & I am finally with my dearest SAFG and two of their other halves too. So happy, it has been damn long since we met. HAHAHA. Should be meeting maybe Garner and Vivi tomorrow for study session but not sure where to go and all that! ): And I feel there is something not right and it is bothering me a lot. But I cannot say it out I cannot...

hello rui's blog readers, i am vivian!

i'll listen to you darling.

remember you'll always have safg around!

cheer up alright. i cannot wait for priscilla and jac to come!

i love you much! take care, jiayou.

xoxo, xiao mei!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful ! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es