Monday, December 22, 2008

So I wasted my whole day seeing doctors, so boring. Had an appointment at the National Skin Centre regarding ezema, and then to KK Hospital for my Mum's check up. Oh wait, we had lunch at parkway parade before that! Haha. Went for a short sun tan yesterday at my condo, it was so short I still look the same now. Then walked to Parkway with my Dajie for lunch again! Parents picked me up for tang yuan at my Grandma's, and headed down to old town at ECP with relatives. Lol. Was supposed to go for Yong Yi's chalet but never! ): So sorry, I will bu chang ni with a present. I was supposed to go for dance the day before, but I was having flu still so parents didn't allow. Haha! But they ended up bringing me out to get presents. We went to Bugis Junction for awhile & rushed back because we had to go to Oriental for wedding dinner. Congrats Xiao Can Shu Shu, forever-giving-me-wine uncle! Lol. Decided to sleep over at my condo so I went back to take some clothes, blanket and my pillow too(: I ended up watching Hot Shots until 5.30am, damn addictive! Oh & before I forget about my trip to Penang, was okay but the place is a little too messy. Haha. But luckily, I managed to find a dress & skirt out of the mess man!

No comments: