Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello people, I am here to update my blog again! (: Oh well, school has re-opened and has been great so far because I got to catch up with friends. SO FAR, so I hope the rest of the days would be much better or else I would start to dread going to school all over again and it sucks. Haha! But anyways, had three long hours of lab this afternoon (: It was.. should I say interesting or is it boring? Okay both, I got 45% for the damn access shit written test and a B thankfully for the access project! Lol. Parents picked me up at Kembangan and we headed down to Xing Wang Hong Kong Cafe for dinner, oh lala (: But however, this meal cost a $100 because we got a summon which I guess that idiot just summoned us for money! My dad parked 3m away from the fire thingy okay. Pig. Never mind, he will get retribution for being greedy someday(: lets see, tomorrow will be a busy day for me! Will be in school from 8am to 10.30pm I suppose.. Haha. Make up lesson from 8am to 10am okay, damn it! Then lecture from 10am to 12pm and two hours of break afterwhich, I will have another two hours of lesson. And two and a half hours of break and dance practice from 6.30pm to most probably around 10.30pm, so tiring. Lol! We are learning a chair dance now which is the reason of the bruises at my hip bones and my right ankle. But well, I think it is a good experience because I never experienced dancing with chairs in my life before. And I have to admit that I quite like my current instructor because she is full of interesting fun ideas! Lol. Anyways peeps, I got to go sleep soon so goodnight(: Just in case I cannot wake up on time tomorrow.

No comments: