Friday, January 30, 2009

I just realised I have quite a few missed out words and typo errors in the previous post, damn dumb. Must have been too tired to actually bother about what I was typing, must be! Hahaha. This is way cool, I saw Velvelyn on the bus. To think about it, it has been quite some time we last met you know. Still remember the days, we used to be in a clique called Perfect 5 in our Secondary 1 days okay! [: Lololol. Went to school for MacroE lecture and my lecturer almost forgot about it, how smart. And then we had Effws presentation after that, quite relaxed. And I must say that I think our presentation is damn damn short, but sweet! Haha. Rushed off to DES straight after the presentation and I was so late because was supposed to reach at 11am. I kind of reached at 3pm so had to rush like crazy to get ready. Big thank you to all those who helped me today! [: Lolol. Went to City Hall by bus provided by DES to stand by for Chingay Preview. Welcomed Mr Lee Hsien Loong and wife and his fellow ministers followed by four performances and it was damn fun. But sad thing is my sprained ankle injury is back to haunt me at the wrong time! Ha. Went back to DES and had to pack our costumes. And of course we also had to clean up the studio that we used today. Everyone had to gather at Lusin studio for a debrief as usual and we were all given a red packet! [: Lol. And apparently after debrief, it was already almost 12am which means almost midnight then leave. Was damn damn thirsty, I drank tea and orange juice! Hahaha. Damn it, I have been having an eye infection for three days on the left. I wish it gets cured by Sunday but I think it would never cure that fast so kill those germs! :D Lololol. Supposed to go to DES at 11am tomorrow for tuan bai but I suppose not. Because one of my friends wants to sleep longer tomorrow. I shall do the same, ZzZzZz.

No comments: