Thursday, January 29, 2009

Climbed out of bed at 5am this morning feeling shaggy. I swear school at 8am really is a chore especially when you live in the East and you school elsewhere. Blame me for I was the one who chose it but I must say I quite like this school somehow [: Haha.. Oh well, had two hours of PAcc tutorial then Stheory. Surprisingly, I happened to be wide awake during both tutorials. But of course still as lost in understanding as ever. Haha. Went to my Condominium to leave some unnecessary things there then took a bus to marine cresent to see doctor. But apparently I wasted a trip there because I forgot It is supposed to be there lunch break that time. So I took a bus back to my Condominium again and tried to revise on PAcc but concentration was elsewhere ]: Lol. Walked over to Parkway Parade to meet Jac for lunch. We had the Sakae Sushi buffet till we almost exploded. Went shopping for awhile and we had to walk with hunchbacks because we were too full to actually stand properly. Lol. Walked back to my house and kind of fell asleep. Parents picked me up to go see a Doctor to check on my left eye and he said its infected. No idea why my left eye always gets infected nowadays but thank God not as anymore if not looks disgusting [: Haha. Put this aside for now, edited the Effws ICA3 report. Finally it is done, our last project of this semester. And we would be having our presentation tomorrow, how scary. Haha. Would have to rush to DES right after it so I can get ready and prepare myself for Chingay Preview. Tomorrow would be one of the damn packed days you have no time to rest at all so quite screwed. Oh wells, shall zzz!!

No comments: