Sunday, March 29, 2009

And I realised quite a few things that I used to not know about some friends yesterday which made me quite upset. I have decided to accept the fact but I hope someday they would cut down on the sticks they puff [: Shall name some of us who went to Mathew birthday chalet and are BDS-ians.. Brandon Chinxiang Clinton Dominic Euvin Gabriel Jacqueline James Nixon Sihui! The rest were from some other schools mostly from SP. Helped to spread some honey over the chicken and sausages because I apparently have not been barbecuing for extremely long. And I did not want anyone to get diarrhea by eating the food I barbecued. Some of us went to get alcohol from 7-eleven and I bought 2 Qs [: Decided to stay over and only left at about 8am.. We went to Macdonald for breakfast together before that though. Happy birthday to Mathew!

No comments: