Monday, March 30, 2009

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS THIS MONTH [:

Dearest Mummy: She is the best mum that I would ask for. Though she may at times speak with sarcasm in her, but that is just minimal. So happy birthday mummy and I love you so so very much, thank you for bringing me up this well. We celebrated her birthday by buying her some food home. And apparently though it was bought from some coffee shop, it tasted really good okay! And she got two cakes from my Jiefu and I because we had a miscommunication.

Dearest Erjie: She is the best sister that I would ask for, other than my dajie that is because I love them both. Just sometimes I feel she spends way too much money. But I still love her so so much and happy birthday erjie and stop spending. We celebrated her birthday at Singapore Swimming Club at this restaurant called Ban Heng Court and it was a buffet. Then went over to my condo to cut her cake! And it was bought by her Boyfriend from Awfully Chocolate. [:

Dearest Daddy: He is the best dad I would ever ask for, one in a million boy. Though he gets stressed up easily and emotional at times, but he is easily contented and he cheers up fast. So happy birthday daddy and I love you so much. And thank you for bringing me up this well too and for being so forgiving. We celebrated his birthday at Shangri-la Hotel at a restaurant called Shang Palace and the dessert was so good! And they gave him a birthday cake too, so sweet..


LOVE IN TAIWAN DELUXE WITH DAJIE [:

Day 1: Keelung Miaokou Night Market - one of the more famous night bazaar in the north.

Day 2: Yehliu - see the natural rock formations. Chiufen - the actual filming site of movie 'sad city'. Taroko Gorge - the magnificent gorge was formed by rushing waters from the mountains, which cut through the marble and granite to create many beautiful narrow ravines with waterfalls and rapids.

Day 3: Cave of Eight Immortals - known as the 'hometown of immortals'. Three Fairy Platform - island covered with gigantic rocks filled with corals fossils and linked to the mainland by a bridge with many arches. Naruwan Hotspring Resort - indulge in the various thermal pools under the sky. Aboriginal Entertainment Show: entertained by the renowned songs of the aboriginals.

Day 4: FoGuangShan - the centre of buddhism in southern taiwan, the large statue of buddha can be seen in far distance and the entire mountain has been developed into a complex of temples, halls and gardens. Mei Non Hakka Village - learn more about the hakka culture, the major chinese group in the island. Love River + Hobby Mannbo - the 12km river is one of kaoshiung's popular tourist attraction.

Day 5: Alishan Forestation Recreation Area - renowned scenic spot in taiwan, 3000 metres above sea level with boasting cool weather that support a unique eco-system and scenic beauty.

Day 6: Sun Moon Lake - the largest lake in taiwan, in the middle lies an island called 'Guang Hua Island'. Tamshui Old Street - offers more than a great place for fresh seafood. Fisherman's Wharf - catch the unforgettable famous tamshui sunset view. 101 Shopping Mall - enjoy your shopping in the world's tallest building. Shinlin Night Market - a great place for tasting local snacks and bargains.

Day 7: National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall - built in homage to the former president of the republic of china. Martyr's Shrine - watch an elaborate ceremony of changing guards at hourly intervals. National Palace Museum - holds the world's largest collection of priceless chinese art treasures, which spans chinese's nearly 5000 years of history. Hsimengting - a popular place to try tasty local snacks and shopping for local handicrafts, clothes and toys.

Day 8: Other than all that has been planned in our itinerary, our Singapore tour guide brought us elsewhere for more shopping. I had so much fun in Taiwan and have probably gained weight from the eating. Would definitely want to go back to Taiwan someday soon. I must admit I liked it so much I miss it ever since the day I stepped back into Singapore. And most of all, I loved all my tour mates! My Taiwan and Singapore tour guide and the driver too. Hope to meet up again..

No comments: