Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello people and I swear I am damn tired now. So tired I feel like coming home right after school tomorrow but I apparenly cannot. I have dance cca and the first batch of year ones will be coming down for their very first practice.. Haha! Good game, I have class on thursday starting at 8am. First week and I predict I will be half asleep during the classes held then. But I will somehow have to get used to it because this will carry on at least for this semester. Lol! School was dumb, four hours lesson and four hours break. Had business finance tutorial which I caught no balls apparently and a 3 hours break.. Then marketing management lecture where I kept dozing and one hour break where we tried sleeping with feet all over. Haha! And finally, essentials of financial & management accounting lecture.. I kind of like this lecturer the most but still kept on dozing off damn. It must be the period and the weather and the after meal that caused me to be so damn tired. Lol! Took the mrt with jeff johnson junwei lauren and zhiwei. And I was too tired to be so enthu in whatever they were talking about. I was as usual stoning away half the time and I am damn happy I saw menlong after so long. Haha! I must say I quite like my current class now. Though I have not talked to all of them yet but they should be nice. Or at least I hope they would be nice and we would click well in our 2 years to come. haha! But damn, I still miss my beloved BH classmates much.. I miss Dzik Kerwin Pearlina Zuu and many many others practically the whole class )):

No comments: