Monday, April 13, 2009

And again, I had to wake up at about 8am to prepare to go to NYP to settle some stuff. Oh wells, Yushan and I waited for Louisure to arrive and then met Ms Edelweis. We had to discuss a little about our graduation performance. Haha. Took a bus all the way to my condominium and it took me one and a half hours to reach.. [: Which also means I took the chance to take a nap on the way home. Erjie and Boyfriend came over not long after to swim. Lol. And thereafter, we walked over to Parkway Parade to chill at Coffee Bean or rather I watched them do so. Walked around, then stopped by at Gramaphone and they bought some english and japanese CDs! [: I am so so going to borrow Lady Gaga CD. Hahaha. Then went to meet my Parents Dajie and Jiefu at five star chicken rice at Katong area for our dinner. Ordered five dishes and a plate of chicken rice each and it tastes so good. I would definitely want to go back someday soon dude.. [: Lololol. And Amanda, so sorry I postponed the outing tomorrow last minute because my Erjie took day off to accompany me. And SAFG, I miss you girls!

No comments: