Thursday, January 01, 2009

happy new year darlings and have a great year ahead! (: year 2008 has been great and i hope for the better in the year 2009. made up my mind to throw all my grugdes away and make my life happier rather than complain all day.. why the hell should i let other people irritate me? haha! oh and, i think what hardy mirza said during the countdown was really quite sensible. i mean, which of you really would stick to whatever you new year resolutions you made for the whole year. oh well, i suppose the answer is no one alive. so my resolution is: i want to and will stick to my new year resolution! (: lol. and in other words: do extremely well in my course to get into crm and to cope well in life.. so people pray hard, pray hard and work for it. like how i spent 4 hours, to improve on my effective writing skills in-course assessment 2 paper for grading! :/ but i am happy its done, so thank god dude. and last but not least darlings, enjoy your public holiday.


No comments: