Saturday, January 24, 2009

Walked to my neighbourhood coffee shop with my Erjie to buy brunch back home so we ate and watch television [: She bought the economy bee hoon with noodles with fishcake and I bought thai kway tiao which was not bad.. But I somehow did not finish all the noodles today. I think I force myself to eat too much vegetables. Sometimes it just would not help at all if you had to eat something you are not a fan of! Actually thought I had to stay home all day but thank god Vivian could meet me last minute at Tampines [: Met at around 2.30pm and went to Long Johns Silver. Walked around after that and I bought a M)phosis top. I swear we saw so many people att Tampines area and they were somehow mostly ex-Bdsians graduated in 2007. I miss all my girls suddenly and I so want to meet all of you when we are all free! Went home after that for a mini family reunion dinner [: The soup and veg were home cooked and extremely delicious. The Final dish was bought and it costed $288 if I am not wrong with abalones and other good ingredients.

No comments: