Sunday, January 04, 2009

I have been slacking for the past 4 days boy! And that is not a very good sign because I should be trying to catch up with my studies now. Tests are soon to come but I am not confident... I promise myself I would definitely make use of my time wisely and revise whenever I have the time to. Or else I would quit one of my dance groups. ): Oh wells, I have actually been contemplating whether to quit Des because I have been spending about half my time on dance. One quarter on studies and the other on personal life. It really can be quite scary when I think about my future but I decided not to so jia you.. Hopefully God will secretly be pushing me on from behind. I will work doubly hard to reach my goal then since I chose this path and will definitely not regret. (: But for now people, pray that my right feet heals! I have dance everyday this week and three out of the seven days is performance for the NYP open house. Fell with my feet turned in on friday while dancing.. Then my senior had to bring me to see a sensei yesterday after a long day of two dance rehearsals. The reason why I was late for han long's barbecue :/ But I really was damn happy, I mean I finally got to meet up with all of them woo hoo!

No comments: