Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello darlings, it was a super exciting yet demoralising day.. [: Rushed to BDS to see the Chinese new year celebration. Supposed to meet Brandon, Jing Ying and Garner at 10am. And they were all quite late, dumb to cab down. But glad at the same time because I got to see them and my instructors and also dance juniors perform. Whee! And that was part of the reason I skipped lecture.. ]: But I managed to attend EffWS tutorial okay, thank god. Showed ms Hayma our report draft and we need statistics. Then had the dumb BIZWS test, first time so demolarised. I swear I catch no ball and it really sucks but big thank you to those who cheered me on. Love! And again, rush down to DES for the chingay rehearsal.. [: Reached there 20 minutes late but thank god not latest. Lucky enough for us, we changed costumes so less layers. Rehearsed for a few times and had some steps changed. And I am in a dilema right now it sucks, because I have chingay preview and EffWS presentation clashed together. Argh! Put that aside because I will just die, when thinking.. ]: I got to shop for Cny stuff girls.

No comments: