Monday, January 12, 2009

This is to my dearest girlfriend, Baby Buttcrack Jacqueline Png: First of all my dearest girl, happy birthday to you and I hope it would bring great memories for now [: I miss the times the four of us used to spend together during our secondary school days and its unforgettable. I miss the times we used to sing like mad. With all the dumb actions while laughing our heads off! Remember someday before class, we sang umbrella and other songs. Those were the real fun times, and it is funny how we sometimes quarrel over trivial matters and 'fan lian' /: I cannot imagine how life or rather SAFG would be without such a lively companian and good listener too babe. And I must say I am glad to have you as friends and would never regret to have known you. Remember that we SAFG will love you forever and ever and feel free to come to us anytime you want! Oh and last but not least, sorry for not celebrating. I sure will make it up to you soon ok [:


No comments: