Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I am back to update even though I am exhausted. Well, I had to wake up earlier than the time I should be waking up. Needed to travel the one and a half hour journey to school to hand in the CD to an officer. No choice, because today was the deadline & we would not be able to perform if I never did so. Haha! [: Then I took a train down to City Hall and bought Mos Burger for lunch. And Daddy came to pick me after half days work. Thereafter he drove to East Coast Park Macdonalds drive-through to get his own lunch. Had to rush back to my condominium because my toilet bowl needed to be repaired.. Lol! :/ This dumb toilet bowl apparently has been leaking for quite some time already especially when you flush it. Watched Channel 8 programmes and fell asleep while waiting for the toilet plumbers to reach. And the doorbell rang not long after I fell asleep. Could not repair it because they never bring spare parts.. ]: Went to BDS to watch my beloved Band Members practice for their SYF tomorrow. I must say they really have improved so so much after we left and I am damn proud of them. Mr Ong who is their current conductor talked to me about starting an Alumni Band. I shall see to that and would definitely me glad if I could organise that. Haha! [: But anyways, picked mummy and dajie up from International Plaza. Headed down to Changi Hospital to visit Cousin and thank God he looks much better. Jia you! <33

No comments: