Friday, April 10, 2009

Went to Paramount Hotel with my parents and dajie for their buffet lunch and I ate till I almost exploded! Some dishes were delicious but some were so-so only. And damn, out of all times it had to rain then so my poor jiefu came to pick us up. Hahaha! [: And we headed down to Parkway Parade to get chocolates. Parents and I walked around Isetan while jiefu went to have his lunch at the food court before joining us. Send us back to Seaview to get our car and left! Lololol.. [: Stopped by at the Starbucks near my house to pick Vivian up and she came over to put her stuff. Parents then sent us to Freddy's house for his barbecue! Oh wells, he was Kaijie's friend so we were kind of shy but thank god all his friends were friendly. Hahaha.. [: Parents came to pick us up and went to Starbucks. Oh yay, did I mention Vivian will be sleeping over? Whoo!

No comments: